Your favourite game(s) and why?
GunZ: The Duel, a free online matrix styled action game that kept me addicted to the technical styles of play that I had to adapt to. It is probably my favorite free game of all time, but I lost interest.

Super Smash Bros Melee... I cannot describe my love for that game. I compete at tournaments all along East Coast USA and I will soon be attending the Super Bowl of all smash tournaments :p Even after 10 years I have yet to loose interest in that game... and it only has two play modes xD It is just a perfect video game. I have thousands of hours put into it, and it's awesome being able to go to these tournaments to meet hundreds of people from all over the world who share the same interest as I do =p (I know it sounds really dorky... which it is... but you gotta be there to understand, don't judge.).

Call of Duty (specifically United Offensive, 2, and Modern Warfare), first FPS that I got hooked onto, and it got me into online gaming, mods, and clans.

Minecraft, just, Minecraft.

Garry's Mod, awesomesauce. Thank you Garry, and thanks to the people who continue to add to the game with their awesome mods and gamemodes (directed to Soulripper and the rest of FL).

Yup... that's pretty much it... oh yea and Oblivion... good stuff... kbye.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your favourite game(s) and why? - by Bandut - 10-03-2011, 07:39 PM
RE: Your favourite game(s) and why? - by Mahti - 10-03-2011, 09:41 PM
RE: Your favourite game(s) and why? - by Elder - 10-04-2011, 03:58 AM
RE: Your favourite game(s) and why? - by Mahti - 10-04-2011, 11:17 AM
RE: Your favourite game(s) and why? - by Dryblood - 10-04-2011, 07:31 AM