[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army
(07-22-2015, 06:08 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: IC
Name: Harry Walshie
Date of Birth: 28 years old (29/03/1987 | Current year: 2015 (I even did the math))
What use are you for Helghan?:
I am a good person. I follow rules. Not only this but I also have years of experience in the S.W.A.T Crisis Negotiation Force. Along side this I was part of the Military Police. However, I did not enjoy these jobs too much.
Moving onto my job I am applying for; I am have a grade A* in my maths exam, I also went to college to study A level maths of which I succeeded in. Not only does this play an important part in the sector I am apply for, but also I have a good way of communicating with the public, haggling until they pay the price of the item being sold. If you are wondering about communicating with the public part, I have said so as Financial Expert is not only about managing the finance of the company but also talking with the public about ways they think I could improve the finance of the company, also for when I am selling things.

I have more to say but I would go on forever. If you wish to know more, I will add it to this by the generals request.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Hours: 587 (At time of application)
Bans/Blacklist: Bans: 3 | Blacklists: 8
Why do you wish to join?: I feel that I can bring a new type of Finance to the clan. Not only this but I can also give the correct information and give the correct training to any new members that plan on joining the sector I am currently applying.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Development
(If chosen development) What role?: Financial Expert
[Image: NaEZ285.jpg?1]

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

"As an expert in finance, we wish you the best of luck. Wars and battles are not only fought on the battlefield, but also at home, and in the market. I wish you great fortune as you aid our people in achieving economic dominance!" - The General
The following 3 users Like Preditor's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Rouch122, Megsy

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army - by Preditor - 07-15-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army - by Preditor - 07-22-2015, 06:22 PM