[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army
IC
Name: Harry Walshie
Date of Birth: 28 years old (29/03/1987 | Current year: 2015 (I even did the math))
What use are you for Helghan?:
I am a good person. I follow rules. Not only this but I also have years of experience in the S.W.A.T Crisis Negotiation Force. Along side this I was part of the Military Police. However, I did not enjoy these jobs too much.
Moving onto my job I am applying for; I am have a grade A* in my maths exam, I also went to college to study A level maths of which I succeeded in. Not only does this play an important part in the sector I am apply for, but also I have a good way of communicating with the public, haggling until they pay the price of the item being sold. If you are wondering about communicating with the public part, I have said so as Financial Expert is not only about managing the finance of the company but also talking with the public about ways they think I could improve the finance of the company, also for when I am selling things.

I have more to say but I would go on forever. If you wish to know more, I will add it to this by the generals request.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Hours: 587 (At time of application)
Bans/Blacklist: Bans: 3 | Blacklists: 8
Why do you wish to join?: I feel that I can bring a new type of Finance to the clan. Not only this but I can also give the correct information and give the correct training to any new members that plan on joining the sector I am currently applying.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Development
(If chosen development) What role?: Financial Expert
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army - by Preditor - 07-15-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army - by BasicallyMental - 07-22-2015, 06:08 PM