BR [FL:RP] Ven
(07-21-2015, 05:24 PM)WinterOak Wrote: Involved
I was the Kugo dude and at first he did say he smelt blood but it had nothing to do with Paul, so we went to the next house and then the next one when I saw the police arrive and notice we are government so they left and we saw Paul sneaking around hiding in the bushes approaching us thats when Ven decided to detain him. He was searched and questioned when another guy arrived, he ran into the house next to us which was unowned and Ven did not detain him but asked him if he knew Paul. The guy had no idea what was going on so just walked out and thats when the fish thing came up. They went over to the car when extremely loud shots happened, I searched the area and Paul attempted to run behind a tree so Ven chased after him. Ven then took Paul into the house so neither of them would get shot while I searched around, I then called the police for the shots when Ven heard contraband. When Ven said there was contraband I alerted the police again and they then came and got a search warrant but Paul and Ven were already in that contra room. I dont know what was going on about the pictures but it had nothing to do with the arrest reasons and such. You can see in the console above I did say "I called the piggys to get a search warrant instead of cracking" or something like that in one of the screenshots. Yet I dont see any powergaming in the girl thing he didnt arrest you for having "pictures of girls" or anything, you were arrested for contraband and was forced into your house because of the shots.

(07-21-2015, 07:26 PM)Venture Wrote: WinterOak said the truth story.

about the blood, i said to Oak while we were walking, i smell a blood, i asked him if you can smell anything*Oak* he said, no i can't, then we start searching in the houses, first door was your door, but we found it sold, so we searched in the other houses, then we found you sneaking on us.

i didn't use the force to unlock your door, i said open the door when i heard the gun shots, and my gun was down, then you went inside and i followed you to keep up the Investigation with you inside the house, then we were talking about the fishes, then i heard the contrabands. so we called the cops to help us!,
and i didn't arrest you cause you have the girls photo, i just asked you what is this. its an InvestigationRP so i have to ask you what is this. *after i heard the contrabands, and searched in your house* you have to read the explanations again.

*and you just broke the fearRP when was winter appointed his shotgun at you, then you followed me when i was searching for the contrabands.*

[ He then takes me into another house not owned by anyone, with another person in it and calls them a spy. He managed to get away, and Can't remember his name ] okay, You know you are lying now?!.
i just asked that guy who's was inside the that house.

and why you didn't take a screenshot for this?
uh i remember you are lying, okay.
As I wasn't reccording at the time? So I only had Console Logs. You took us into the house next to where you detained me.
And then you FORCED me to open the door, Then you said "stop" when I opened the door. You FORCED me into your RP that I didn't want to attend. If I really want to be pathetic, Why was you adverting OOC infomation, 10 Role play points to join your little RP? In advert?

Messages In This Thread
BR [FL:RP] Ven - by PaulB - 07-21-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Alfred - 07-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by PaulB - 07-21-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Alfred - 07-21-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by PaulB - 07-21-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Alfred - 07-21-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Nevill - 07-21-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Nevill - 07-21-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by PaulB - 07-21-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Nevill - 07-21-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: BR [FL:RP] Ven - by Alfred - 07-21-2015, 09:14 PM