Report: [FL:RP] Blurr
I was walking around then though I wanted to build an RP, I saw that you drove your car into the building and I went in and told you that you need staff approval, you then ignored me and I called Pred, I waited a while and then went AFK to get a drink. I came back and open the doors after I told you again that you need approval to drive your car in, you then removed the props and I kept the the door open and let you out with the car, you ignored me and I then stood there, I went AFK and forgot to unlock the doors before I went to get a drink. I am sorry for not unlocking the doors to let you out yet before I went AFK you never told me you wanted to get out. You looked at me then carried on building. So I called Pred to try and see if he would allow you to leave the car in the building and if he did, I never meant no harm I would have sold you the doors if you wanted them, I just wanted to build a RP and you had your car inside, from what others have told me and what has happened in the past to others you need approval to drive a car into a building such as Flea Market, Cub Foods, and that shop. 

You then said that you was going to post a player report, when you got the car out the building, I was very curious on what rule I broke. I ran after the car shouting what did I do wrong, what rule did I break? I accidentally found myself in front of the car and injured. I didn't mean to run in front of the car yet you did walk over my body killing me, it was a accident and I didn't intend to get injured, I was just trying to ask what rule I broke.

I am sorry for running in front of the car it was a simple mistake yet you did walk over me and didn't call a medic. I did class it as CDM at the time yet it wasn't.
I did sort of clip the front corner of the car yet I was trying to run along side it and I though you would have used space to break and at least tell me why you were going to post a player report.

Picture of me dead after he walked over my injured body
[Image: CpSZBez.jpg]

EDIT:
I know it dose look like I did walk in front of the car yet I though I was walking along side it, I obviously ran to fast and managed to find myself near the front of the car on the side and I managed to clip the car causing me to become injured. I am sorry that I did this, it was a accident. At the time I thought I was walking along side the car that's why I called it CDM. You did indeed walk over my body when I was injured though. I am sorry about me becoming injured. I thought I was no were near become injured. It was a accident and I didn't mean it.

It was a bit rude on how before the CDM you said you were posting a player report on me for acting like a 12 year old kid. I was just trying to call a admin to give you permission to have the car inside, if he didn't grant it I would have built my RP yet Pred never came and you drove the car out. I would have let you out straight away if I didn't go AFK yet you ignored me when I told you about the car and needing permission the first time (before I went AFK) and then came back and told you and then you asked me to open the doors in which case I did. 

The fact you ignored me and then carried on building before I went AFK I sat there waiting for Pred 2-3 minutes then I went to get a drink, I came back to see there was no response and you never said to me that you wanted me to open the doors so you could leave, I told you about needing permission then you simply asked me to open the doors and there you left.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] Blurr - by VeroloxLP - 07-17-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Blurr - by Blurr - 07-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Blurr - by GeorgeTheBoy - 07-21-2015, 10:06 PM