Report: [FL:RP] Blurr
Name of player[FL:RP] Blurr

SteamID:      [FL:RP] Blurr STEAM_0:0:68019350
Time in GMT: Around 10:30pm - 10:45pm (17.07.2015)
Server: v2d
Summary
Im actually suprised what kind of playstyle some people use, even with 2000 hours they still can be like an asshole (sorry for that word though, but i feel like i cant describe it better and faster than that).
It was not much, but i think by talking about a player with 2000 Ingame Hours its necessary to post this. 

Me and my friend wanted to create a little Car Shop/Station inside the city. We did this a few times outside at MTL, but with only two players there these houses/areas are too big and also, its too far away so nobody was visiting it at all. If someone came, they always only came to raid cause we took the MTL area. So we thought a little shop would be better. Even my Job said "Car Inspector" as you can see in the screens.

We drove into a normal building next to supermarket etc, and when my friend was in to open the door for my car, the Player Blurr just ran in after i was inside, bought the doors, locked them, ran infront of them and went afk. Actually, if Blurr will answer to this, he will say, that he bought it before we were in. But: Theres one simple logical proof: How can i drive into the shop with my car while my friend opens it for us, when he already bought it? Doenst make sense. the only way to lock me with my car in there was to buy and lock the doors after it. Simple. So when we were in there, i just thought he wants to troll us, so i kept on building my props in there for 1 or 1:30 minutes. Then i realized he realy was afk, so i tried to call an admin. No admin came and after 4 mins he came back, telling us that we need to ask admins wether we are allowed to drive a car into a building. Actually if this is right, im sorry, i didnt knew that i need to ask an admin wether i can drive my BMW in to the car shop to make it look better than with only props, so i regret my decision there if its rulebreaking. Additionally, how shall Blurr know wether we have admins permission or not? 

So after he came back, he threatened us with an admin and he said "I locked you in there and im waiting for an admin". But later, he just told me he realy was afk, after i said that im going to post that in the forums. He probably regretted his behavior there. But as i realy acted serious and no admin seemed to come, he let me and my friend out, saying that we shall give him this place because "he wanted it before we drove/walked in". I got into my car and just said that he will see in the forums due to his childish behavior. He probably was angry and ran infront of my car to die. Then he was that cheeky that he even said "nice CDM". WHAT? A 2000 Hour Player runs in front of my car, dies and then says "nice CDM"? Please...
Later he tried to apologize to me, but as he still said he did nothing wrong and as he was still holding on the sentence "i owned the house before because i can even though im not right", i see no other possibility than posting this here. I also blocked him on steam, im not interested to play with people like him. He even said taht i should watch my mouth, but i think its the other way around...

Evidence:
Unfortunately, my Nvidea Gefore Shadowplace didnt work like it should, so dont have any video stuff. Otherwise i would have evidence without a single gap. 
Also, its quite unlucky that i didnt screenshotted the props me and my friend spawned in there while he was 4 minutes afk. I spawned a carlift and we also had a few cars on the side which were there for selling. But me and my friend can spawn that again if it proofs anything. 

[Image: 66jb4s33gku.jpg]
[Image: k78s71sk4yw1.jpg]
[Image: noi97epenljh.jpg]
[Image: 1hehts5kec.jpg]
[Image: pia1nr4gwibn.jpg]
[Image: umzy3buqonjt.jpg]
[Image: 5rh1lexpimd9.jpg]
[Image: lhcbeab1ib8r.jpg]
[Image: 9dpqbtqi8q2.jpg]
[Image: qzlu7xunc1av.jpg]
[Image: fchmswnef1.jpg]
[Image: g6z1swgjbmit.jpg]