WarthoG
[b]Your name: WarthoG

[b]Your ban ID:

[b]Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

[b]Reason: BRA (62402) - FailRP, NLR, last chance

[b]Involved: Merek

[b]Why we should unban you: Okay, so, my job was set so I could burgle properties. I picked to lock to this guys, and then entered, with a gun at his head, he then ran through a keypad locked door, breaking Fear RP, and then once I got through that, he ran into another room and locking himself in, after opening that, I had a gun at his head, and he was unarmed, he jumped behind the wall, pulled his G36C, and killed me, about 11 or 12 minutes later, I returned, after requesting admins countless times, and they were either busy or not doing admin things (Roleplaying). So I had got sick of waiting for no responses, and took in into my own hands, and I understand that I broke some rules, but how ironic it is that he only started recording when I broke rules, and he's not recorded himself breaking Fear RP multiple times.

"So basically, he broke into my house and I killed him. He then returned to the apartments and told an officer that I had contraband in my house (which he knew from his PREVIOUS life). They then both proceed to break into my apartment and kill me, breaking NLR."

^ Is not even part of the story, its funny how he's not including himself breaking rules.

I'm asking kindly for this ban to be reduced to a month or 2 months, since, yes, I did mess up, but the only reason I was backseat administrating was because out of the numerous admins on the server, nobody was responding, and I know not all of the admins were busy, because I saw a couple either building, or rping.

Messages In This Thread
WarthoG - by WarthogL85A2 - 07-16-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: WarthoG - by WarthogL85A2 - 07-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: WarthoG - by SirCrow - 07-16-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: WarthoG - by WarthogL85A2 - 07-16-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: WarthoG - by SirCrow - 07-16-2015, 04:55 PM