Appeal: Under Investigation
Your name: Wrabbie

Your ban ID: 63193

Banned by:
[FL] Obay
[FL] BlackOut
[FL] Rolorox

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: Jericho got banned for same reason & same ban request.

Why we should unban you: The ban was not very valid. Me and Jericho were patrolling then we proceeded through industrial we saw a rebel running through the tunnel and he said to us over microphone that there was corleones at MTL threatening him. So we went there to investigate the situation that the rebel meantioned and as I always go silently when raiding I stood on my police car around the back of MTL peeking inside and I saw one corleone holding a Tommy Gun. (Which I meantioned in the video that the guy had in the BR, that I thought it was a shotgun but it wasnt due to same hold model). Me and Jericho then continues to the main gate as we saw they were armed, we then get a warrant (on the owner of the gate) goes inside with our rifles out, putting them under fearRP, then we continue to handcuff them all trying to get them up against the wall for a search. Meanwhile we are searching them someone stands on a car outside the property shooting Jericho, we go outside to eliminate the perpetrator this was a BMD. And in characther we assumed this was a of their "Gang" which they meantioned they had earlier we arrest the people with guns because this matched the tip we got of a rebel that tipped of us people threatening him with weapons. After arresting them, we see someone opening/closing the door to the offices this man was not handcuffed so we had to go inside and handcuff him for our safety. (We had a warrant on his door ) we then find contraband inside, then we arrest the man that was peeking through the door opening/closing it for owning contraband. We walk outside offices to finish business with these 2 corleones, we then get shot by a corleones member we had to take him down for opening fire on us of course. We then arrests the Don and the other corleones because they said that they own the property which there was contraband inside. We then continues to raid the entire MTL area due to the contraband inside offices, then we find 3 sets of contraband inside the garage part of MTL we destroy it then we leave the area.

In my opinion this was a very valid reason I would not raid this if I knew we had no reason.

We were not 100% sure to arrest the corleones with guns if we did not get shot at by a BMD (Which we did not know was a BMD in characther could have been a mafia member helping them)

Messages In This Thread
ubr - wrab - by wrabbie - 07-10-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by Obay - 07-10-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by wrabbie - 07-10-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by Obay - 07-11-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: ubr - wrab - by Rolorox - 07-11-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by wrabbie - 07-11-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by Rolorox - 07-11-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by wrabbie - 07-11-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by Rolorox - 07-11-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by wrabbie - 07-11-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: ubr - wrab - by Obay - 07-11-2015, 10:53 PM