Very unfair ban
Your name: Threedog

Your ban ID: 63114

Banned by: [FL] Ikaros

Reason: Revealing my cover

Involved: Some guy who the admin was dealing with (sry can't remember the name)

Why we should unban you: I know this ban is only 24 hours but I don't like my total number of bans to be increased because of this incident. Ikaros was dealing with this person who I liked hanging out with. When he took the guy away to be questioned from something, I asked in the ooc why he did that. He was a hidden admin and was using an other username. I mentioned this username in the ooc while asking why he "abducted" my friend. Then I got insta ban for mentioning his name in OOC. I think this is extremely unfair to ban someone for revealing a hidden admin. I have never gotten banned for it even though I recall revealing other admins as well. I don't remember reading a rule that states revealing a hidden admin is bannable or even bad thing to do. I felt extremely bad after this incident because I always try to follow the rules as best as I can and I had no idea what I did was so strongly forbidden. Can you please remove this ban because I really had no idea what I did was wrong. I would like to keep my ban list as clean as possible. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Very unfair ban - by Threedog - 07-08-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Very unfair ban - by Decay - 07-08-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Very unfair ban - by Pinky - 07-08-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Very unfair ban - by Threedog - 07-08-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Very unfair ban - by Decay - 07-08-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Very unfair ban - by Threedog - 07-08-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Very unfair ban - by Decay - 07-08-2015, 08:31 PM