The Lost Horde - Training Thread
I would just firstly like to state, this is not a clan. This is 'The Lost Hordes' training management thread. It will basically show the times, dates, video's and screenshots of what went on during training.

It's to make the whole clan the best they can be, without making the original clan thread too messy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When will training occur? Normal training sessions will be issued on Saturdays, and Sundays at 3pm (GMT +1).

What sort of activities will we do during trainings?
We will be doing 'Segments' if you will, these segments will either be focusing towards - Aim - Positioning - Tactical - Teamwork - And perhaps a bit of fun at the end.

How hard will it be? These training sessions I want to be extra hard and extra strict, to push every member of the clan to their limits.

Do you need any assistance?
I kinda will, first I need to build until I hit the prop limit, then ask a member of the clan/a friend to dupe that for me, and spawn it so I can continue with the building.

How can I get out of trainings?
Like I said, trainings will be strict, and they have a date and time, you need to tell us if you're going to not be able to make it or if you can beforehand, otherwise you're just making it harder for us, you must also have a valid reason.

What is a valid reason for missing training? Reasons such as, I have to go to my family members funeral - I'm going to a wedding - I have other things planned that day (This may include hanging out with mates, going out with your girlfriend and so on.) etc.

How long will training last? Training will have at least 3 segments, depending on your attitude and behaviour throughout, it could end early at 20 minutes, or late at 1 hour.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This thread will be updated and video's/screenshots will be issued after training is over...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 5 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Dryblood, Anakonda, CrAzyWirE, 7dast, Shadow

Messages In This Thread
The Lost Horde - Training Thread - by Small Bear - 09-30-2011, 09:10 PM
RE: The Lost Horde - Training Thread - by Eric - 10-01-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: The Lost Horde - Training Thread - by 7dast - 10-07-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: The Lost Horde - Training Thread - by Shadow - 10-07-2011, 08:43 PM
RE: The Lost Horde - Training Thread - by equal - 10-07-2011, 10:46 PM
RE: The Lost Horde - Training Thread - by Shadow - 10-19-2011, 01:56 AM