Reporting player - Soviethooves
(07-06-2015, 04:45 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: I heard there was a hostage sit so I had the team respond and we arrived. Now when we arrived at labs I ordered all police and security to guard the perimeter incase things goes south and the suspects try to escape, but one security guard decided to run down there in the middle of a hostage sit because he was "Nexus Security" and he was patrolling. He proceeded to go down and SWAT and myself followed. When I arrived downstairs I see police and security down in the labs watching the hostage takers. I politely ask them to leave as I have command of the situation (SWAT SGT.). The player that is reporting me proceeded to say he was security and that he should be down here. Eventually I convinced him that he was not needed and while he was leaving the area he proceeded to call me "Retarded" for my choices of kicking him out. After 10 minutes we secured the hostage and killed the suspects and when the SWAT and myself go up the lift we see the player accusing me throwing cones at us while we are heading up. I took this as a threat and arrested the player. I have however nothing to backup my statement except for witnesses.

Can confirm this, the guard was asked multiple times to leave. He was also dropping traffic cones and other stuff on our heads as we were taking the lift to upstairs.

Messages In This Thread
Reporting player - Soviethooves - by invalid - 07-06-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by Nevy - 07-06-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by invalid - 07-06-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by CptAxios - 07-06-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by Obay - 07-10-2015, 07:53 PM