Report on aboodyFM
I was about to get mugged in my own shop and my mugger was weilding only a knife and there was a barrier between me and him so I pulled my gun out in self defense and shot a warning shot to scare the attacker, which I successfully did. Seconds later, the attacker followed by the Sergeant Griim enter my Fish shop. The attacker told the SWAT sergeant (Griim) that I shot him. I told him the story. The SWAT sergeant (Griim) proceed to suddenly arrest me for no reason and he did not even state the reason whatsoever which was incompetent for a SWAT sergeant. He also did not wait for an admin to arrive to inspect the situation which seemed very unprofessional and oppressive. There was a distance of 5 meters between me and him and he had his handcuffs out. I took out my gun he took out his tazer and tried to taze me which was FearRP breaking FOR HIS side not mine. Gun > Tazer in 5 meter distance in which the tazer is ineffective. I aimed at him while he had the tazer out only for him to take his M4A1 assault rifle, breaking FearRP, and shooting me dead after a firefight erupted. I am a victim of oppression here. Been more than a several months, possibly a year, since I last logged into this server and I get greeted by this incompetent player in a rank not worthy of his skills. I already got banned yesterday for trying to defend myself against a FearRP breaker too,in which I dc'd from a cop who ran off during a mug and took out his MP5 and started a firefight, and I ended up receiving a 1 day ban. If this occurs again I might reconsider playing on this server anymore. Seriously, if a lot of minges are going away with what they do and the innocent RolePlayers gets all the blame for not letting the minges be minges, then I don't see justice here and I see a downhill from such an evolved community. This is my input.
PS: The evidence he is showing is invalid since it does not show anything about what happened except the audio.

Messages In This Thread
Report on aboodyFM - by GRiiM - 07-06-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: Report on aboodyFM - by aboodyM - 07-06-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Report on aboodyFM - by GRiiM - 07-06-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Report on aboodyFM - by Grub - 07-06-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Report on aboodyFM - by GRiiM - 07-06-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Report on aboodyFM - by Obay - 07-10-2015, 07:51 PM