Player report: NarcissisticPenguin *NEWCROSS*
Firstly, he told me via PM that you had a knife. I had no idea he died, he only told me after the affair. Secondly, Brynn only removed my cameras as they were floating. Thirdly, I did not DC, Brynn only TP'd me back to where I was, where I started to replace cameras where he then told me 'Dont place cameras when Im speaking to someone about it'. Then after that, I did not steal your car. I was removing my base and not continuing with messaging you about it due to NLR. Whilst I was removing my base, the Don Corleone at the time ran up to your car and drove off with it. Thats why I messaged you. The Hitman only killed me AFTER the situation. Ask him, it was someone like 'BaconKiller' perhaps. If cameras are not allowed, THATS where I go wrong. If they are I had no idea. Thats my defence, I dont wish to be banned, or blacklisted in anyway.
Oh, and the position where the Hitman took you to? After the situation.
I was not telling my friend what to do. I told him to read the rules when he joined, its not my responsibility whether he does or not. He was 14, by the way. Like I said above, I had no idea he was being held at knife point and killed until after everything happened. I also only have 144 hours, not 200+.
This may not do any good if I get banned, but if anyway you feel like this, I dont know, perhaps annoyed you/offended you in anyway, know that I believe I didnt do anything wrong at the time, and I apologize if I actually did. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player report: NarcissisticPenguin *NEWCROSS* - by NarcissisticPenguin - 07-02-2015, 04:28 PM