Bradley - Ban Removal
Your name: Bradley
Your ban ID: 28310
Banned by: [FL:M] Scene
Reason: issuing out a random 

Involved: N/A (Cannot remember off the top of my head due to the time it was
Why we should unban you: First of all, let me explain. It was my third time about as president. I was contacted by my SRU and police officers through the radio stating that some guys had contraband outside their base. I quickly responding and warranted them for a search due to the contraband being pulled into their base. As president, I wasn't going to run down to their base to see if they had it or not. I took the word of my SRU and I warranted them for a search. The SRU at the time started to raid due to the contraband they had foreseen. I was then greeted by 'Scene' who stated that I had randomly issued out a raid on that base, which was false. Without any time to explain, I was banned before I could even give my side of what happened in the chat. If issuing a raid on somebody that has contraband right outside their base in the exact words of the government, then how is that in any way shape or form a random raid? Some of the events occurred in voice chat, some in the server chat. I cannot understand how me being president and warranting somebody because of the SRU stating they had contraband and another stating in voice chat that they had weapons out. I did warrant them and I couldn't 'IC-ly' walk down towards their base and check it for myself, because it doesn't work like that. If I would of been given time to explain, I would of been able to give this judgment there and then. If this is a random raid, then I am starting to have my doubts
Thank-you for reading!
- Bradley -
Ex-Server Teacher

Messages In This Thread
Bradley - Ban Removal - by Bradley - 07-02-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Bradley - Ban Removal - by Nacreas - 07-02-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Bradley - Ban Removal - by Bradley - 07-02-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bradley - Ban Removal - by Nacreas - 07-02-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Bradley - Ban Removal - by Enzyme - 07-03-2015, 11:34 PM