Food System - Recipes and Plants - Community Input
Perp, that was the gamemode I was thinking of. Thanks Darkn00b.

Nevy, I see your point kind of, however if you were required to invest to get schematics, you would be excluding new players from performing some sections of rp till they have aquired the money to invest into them. Though this might be a turn on to some, to others it would definately more of a hinderance. Security Guards have special ruleset (defensive fighter only) applied to them, for this they are given extra income per check. Chaffeur has access to the bus and the taxi, but either needs more work or needs to be scrapped. Some jobs I can agree with, but some I cannot.

You aren't on the wrong thought train on needing to beef up the place and make it better, we both agree the place can be better. I just think that your end vision would transform this gamemode into something completely different than it is. This place has never not played to its more average players, even in some cases our less than average ones. If we stop catering to ALL players, for example the recent trend of catering to the "better" roleplayers, not only do we slow our growth/increase work for staff, but the community would also come off as elitist. If this place wants to be "good" roleplayers only, players like me would be forced to go find a home elsewhere that actually has heart.

P.S. I wish people would stop using DarkRP as if it were anything other than just another gamemode. There is nothing wrong with it nor is it inherently bad. The staff and community determine how good or bad a server is, not the gamemode. Not saying you used it in negative context, but most elitist FL members seem to believe this to be true.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Voluptious, slicedhomos

Messages In This Thread
RE: Food System - Recipes and Plants - Community Input - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-29-2015, 09:05 PM