Food System - Recipes and Plants - Community Input
(06-29-2015, 01:11 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Try to find a balance that works, else you will basically provide a way to completely eliminate the purpose of the chef.  Example: Why buy anything from a chef 

What is wrong with that?

In my opinion I think we should flat out remove the chef class upon creating this system and simply make the outfit purchasable. I think in general the merchant classes should be removed all together, but slowly and as we develop our crafting system(s). There is no reason to keep such restricted classes that are only meant to do this or that when a citizen should be able to do just that if they have the resources/recipes. Removing the ability to spawn food from F1 would also be something I wish to see happen after the crafting/recipe system is implemented, which would be a drastic change for the better that would completely revamp the player economy as demand would likely be above the supply for the most part. We would see more clans dedicated towards producing said goods, seeing fisheries and large scale farming operations. 
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Obay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Food System - Recipes and Plants - Community Input - by Nevy - 06-29-2015, 03:05 PM