Goodbye everyone...
(06-26-2015, 01:49 PM)Maaran Wrote:
I wanted to write something like this many many times, but I just didn't have a good feeling about it. But here it is. This is my Goodbye thread.

Most of the players don't know who I am. Well, my name is Maaran, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany. That's enough since this isn't a Welcome Thread.

LONG TEXT INCOMING

I started playing on Fearless as a little immature kid with a squeaky voice proppushing cars and not even trying to understand the rules. I contrawhored every day not even trying to RP. Many players that have seen me these days still think I am the same person (That's what I think). At about 500 hours wasted on the server, I knew the rules pretty good, but never really did a great RP. 

There are many ways you can do some nice RPs as one single person, but it just isn't that much fun. I always tried to take part in some RPs people with many hours were doing, but I never really got accepted like the other people taking part in these RPs. At least that's what I saw. Every time I asked about information, they just kept on RPing without me, or they didn't even answer me. 

That's why I started switching to Police every day again and again. (Because it's one of the jobs I like the most and one of the jobs where you can patrol alone and don't need any other people with the same job. I felt like it's the only job where noone has to "accept" me as his teammate.

At about 700 hours I started doing RPs on my own that other people really enjoyed (most likely Café RPs). I got some RP points and it was pretty nice. But I still had this bad feeling. Not knowing any other people on the server. Not having a single person wanting to RP with me. It felt like the community didn't really accept me. In this time, the server changed a lot. Many things got updated and changed. These changes indeed made Fearless better, but I kinda liked it how it was. (Especially the old rules. Some things had to be changed like the Doomfort rules etc. but IC-Racism/Discrimination. Really?)

Fearless just isn't the server I thought it was for the whole time. I met some really really nice people. But I only knew most of 'em for about 20mins. - 1 hour. So I can't really thank someome. The 1 or 2 people that were different and that I enjoyed playing with for a longer time should know that I am talking about them. 

I had some great hours on Fearless, but the rest is just wasted time. I might return at some point, if my life is boring enough again, but for now, I can't really see myself as a part of this community. Thank you all for reading this. 

Goodbye!

P.S.  : Sorry for the mistakes I made Grammar Nazis. The reason for these mistakes can be seen in the second section.

Know the feeling.
Take care.

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye everyone... - by xPrike - 06-26-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by CommanderEcho - 06-26-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by Mustang - 06-26-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by Roachy - 06-26-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by dig - 06-27-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by Cameron - 06-27-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by Suarez - 06-27-2015, 06:23 AM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by evilmat360 - 06-27-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: Goodbye everyone... - by Jinkees! - 06-27-2015, 08:35 AM