UBL: Jokah
Afternoon, Jokhah
I would like to thank you for your appeal so we can further discuss this case in a more formal manner.  I would like to begin by say these matter do not reach a personal level and this is not to discuss your personal issues, but instead to heighten your Role-play ability and to prevent this happening in the near future as we as a team are here to enhance everyone's role-play experience to most realistic of manners.

Lets discuss the rules that you have broken:

[Combat Rules]
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason.
  • Your reasoning for killing him was invalid.  In this situation you have mis-understood the value of life and you don't go around killing people (With an AK) because they hit your guitar with a bat.  It was not a strong enough reason to kill someone nor was it realistic.  The most I would expect from this situation was for you to pull a knife on him out of anger or even just have a fist fight.
[Basic Roleplay Rule]
2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colours, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).
  • Think about this from a realistic perspective, this does not happen in real life even in the most rough city's, you would ONLY put a low level pistol to the person, but that is what i would expect from the likes of gang member; people that have clearly come from a rough background.  A street Performer on the other hand would not have access to an AK47 even on the occasion that he/she may be in possession of one, they would not carry it would with them when they are performing in front of many citizens; it just does not happen.

Rules Broken but not accounted for.
2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
  • Because of technical issues, you were not punished for breaking FearRP, however just because you cant hear someone that is pointing a gun at you, do not mean you shouldn't be scared of the weapon that is pointed at you.  You are scared of the weapon they are holding, not the words that are telling you.
[Not punished]

[Disclaimer]
The following rules define clearly what is what is not allowed; this is required to maintain a semi-serious and realistic roleplay environment. We expect you to read all of the rules before playing. It may take a few minutes to read all of the rules, but the average ban is a lot longer than that. It's impossible to cover every single detail within the rules, so we expect you to use your common sense and not do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you aren’t sure whether something is allowed or not, ask a staff member to clarify (@ command). All members of administrative staff are referred to throughout as simply ‘admin’.

As stated in the disclaimer, you are responsible for your questionable actions.  You are required to use your common sense at all times.  Failure to do so can spoil other players experiences at present.  As it stands, your Blacklist will not be removed, nor will it be shortened, however I would like to thank you for taking the time explain yourself.

Finishing Notes:
To prevent this happening the future it is recommended that you think out all actions before displaying them in-game.  In this situation it is clear you have underestimated the value of life of yourself and the player you killed and it should not be taken so likely as the average citizen of Evo-City.

I hope these explanations have helped you better understand the rules broken in question and help you in the near future.  Thank you and enjoy your time on our servers.

Fearless Administrator,
~Obay  
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBL: Jokah - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Barkles - 06-20-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Obay - 06-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: UBL: Jokah - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 05:31 PM