Clan war rules have been updated!
I am extremely curious to understand why the staff is opening up aggressive RP. Without these rule updates, you are already allowed to raid because of your job. There is already a crap ton of random raiding and the staff commonly replies with "use /request to call the police." Dead serious, try owning a house and passive rping. The impression that I am getting off is that doors are no longer to be used for apartments to rp in and now owning one in itself opens the floor for you to be raided without warning. You can be generally a victim anywhere, and if you are a citizen, you get in trouble if you take actions other than to call the police. To be plain about it, before THESE rules, clans already can raid whomever they wish and generally get away with it. Lombardi does this quite often.

Opening the floor for week/month long open combat in the general public is insane. Although unintended, people are going to exploit this to the fullest. I feel that clans should be restricted from at least performing these tasks / owning bases on mainstreet. Give us passives a place where we don't have to fear random spray from sloppy clan 5v5s. Will reply further tomorrow when I have more time.

Messages In This Thread
Clan war rules have been updated! - by Faustie - 06-20-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Clan war rules have been updated! - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-20-2015, 09:12 AM