Ban on 2
Your not reading even coherently to the context of which I said regarding the supposive messages you sent me. Whether it be true or not that it was said in OOC, I find it rather funny that no one recalls it at all. I quote my self on this "I don't recall receiving Pm's from you or anyone at the time.", now if you can't understand this, then it is a mistake on your own part. The Public Building rule technically only applies to outside building with the exception stated in rule 8, thus it being private if it were inside. Ive pulled this from the rules to further back my argument:
"8. It's only allowed to build inside, exceptions to this rule are fences to mark boundaries."
Our base abides by the rules of the server meaning we had each of the following:
-Doors with Keypads and Buttons for access if raided, warranted, etc.
-Built a base inside a building
-Door rule was applied here with a Jail Cell door, so 2 people could get through as well.
-Money was also accounted for when building this base
With the door exception, you allowed to have around five, which was at my limit.
I had the fading door, and the 4 rooms on the 2nd floor. I sold 2 of my rooms on that floor, one which was to go to Vero and the other was empty, mainly as I need to get a gun quickly and I was slightly low due to crashes, whereas I needed a gun to defend.
I was then disconnected, as for reasons I stated earlier.
Put up the door again, then removed it.
As I Stated before, when it is being occupied it then becomes private even following a realistic role playing path. It didn't affect how you role played, how you played, and we caused no harm to you. The first floor was completely open, if the second floor was owned just use the first floor, it wont hurt you, but rather benefit you. Second floor you would have had higher chances of raid by Rebels and Police, whether their reason be valid or not.

Regarding you shooting,
Plan and simple you RDMed me and Pallesen with no valid reason. Their was one gun out, which was Pallesen because we were asking him questions and making sure he didnt pull something stupid. With this being said, it in no ways warrants you to trespass and then spray our men down. No shots were fired from our side until after yours. To back this up, Im pretty sure we can call witnesses from the Rebel team and your friend, Vero, as well. Luckily for you, we were kind enough not to report it, as me and WorldWideCoffee do have senses of sympathy and mistake

Messages In This Thread
Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-25-2011, 04:00 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-25-2011, 05:09 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2011, 05:41 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-25-2011, 06:06 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-25-2011, 06:07 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2011, 06:29 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-25-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2011, 10:15 PM
RE: Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-26-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-26-2011, 06:43 PM
RE: Ban on 2 - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-26-2011, 10:29 PM