[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones - Season 5
(06-16-2015, 02:28 PM)Devin Wrote: Got to agree with this. Also found it very funny that Unsullied were patrolling narrow streets with spears. Also a shame they didn't put the Aegon storyline in, maybe would've been a bit too much in the scope of things, but still would've been interesting to see what he accomplished with the Golden Company at his back, and after E10, likely Dorne and The Iron Throne at war.

Pretty sure it says the unsullied are trained with daggers, a short sword and spear throughout their entire lives.. Why in 7 hells did they resort to loose formation in an alleyway against trick or treaters with daggers? It's annoying as hell. I'm not pissed with the show because of some of my favourite characters dying (my fav Petyr Baelish is still alive) I'm pissed off with it because it's bad writing. The whole Dorne story line this season was horrendous. It was absolutely pointless. I wished at least we got a speech from Doran Martell based on the Fire and Blood one he gives in the books. No hints whatsoever that he will support Daenarys Targaryen or Aegon Targaryen/Blackfyre when he or she invades. What a waste of screen time.
The following 1 user Likes Sub-Zero's post:
  • mgdwszx

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] Game of Thrones - Season 5 - by Sub-Zero - 06-16-2015, 03:39 PM