David C. - Unban Request
*Witness*

I was there from the time you came into the lobby till the time you were banned. Up until you deciding to start attacking the guard, your story is pretty much on point. I have to add in two pieces that aren't accurate.

1: The president was still working on an RP response, he merely made a comment about it in OOC if I remember correctly. I could go to either side with how much time is enough time, so I won't say were impatient, as seconds count when a hostage is involved.

2: Not one person in that room used any form of prop against you. You swung about 3 times give or take before I saw the red beam (admin grade physics gun, or world prop physgun for the gmod literate) grab you from either your left side or behind (hard to tell). You then attempted to move, which was that jerking sensation you experienced. Perhaps that is what you were trying to explain.

As for attacking your attackers, I dunno if anyone even was able to attack you. If memory serves, there was 1 cop, myself (secretary) and the president. That was it for the government team. We had one guest in the lobby, whom never left his chair from what I saw. The admin obviously had you held in the air, frozen in place. You continued to attack the admin. The admin backed away then returned to attack range, to which you continued to attack the admin. Admin then decided to execute you before banning you. Lets face it, you were going to be banned at that point either way, back in my day we used to throw people before banning.

That all being said, I believe the defendant is a newer player to the community and mistakes are easily made. I don't think anyone involved would mind if the ban were exchanged for a low hour weapons blacklist. I feel it would give this guy a chance to learn the gamemode, take it easy for a few hours (1-5hours). Honestly if you saw the shear amount of laws, you could understand that it's going to be hard for experienced people to understand them, much less the new guys. Just my two cents.

Messages In This Thread
David C. - Unban Request - by DavidC - 06-16-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: David C. - Unban Request - by Decay - 06-16-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: David C. - Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-16-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: David C. - Unban Request - by Decay - 06-16-2015, 02:48 PM