unban request for FailRP
Your name: PacMan

Your ban ID: 3565

Why we should unban you: Because its a mistake Cheese
I will explain it to you:
I was paramedic and wanted to check if everything is okay with the rebels
after I left my car I got hostaged and they wanted me to pay 2k...well I'm playing realistic so I said I wont pay 2k and then they put me in a little cage and I had to stay there 10mins. Later a rebel came and pressed the open button to joke with me but I escaped and ran away but they found me some mins later and they tried to prop kill me and yh I asked the police (and yh I was told so) but they said I will respawn dont care, even the president said it...well Its a RP so I didnt want to die and before I was able to pay the money I was banned:reson: FailRP..
I think its a mistake Cheese I like Rps and your server is awesome hope you unban me Cheese

sry for my awefull english

cant wait for the unban Cheese and yh Im sry that I said some guys didnt rp like they should but yh its a game and we all gotta learn and actually I gotta learn a lot Cheese but I wanna learn on your server Cheese

I found out the problem why I get banned and yh I'm sry and will never help the rebels again as a Paramedic Cheese (i wanted them to give them a chance to get to the nexus using my ambulance)

Messages In This Thread
unban request for FailRP - by Rahiro - 09-25-2011, 11:19 AM
RE: unban request for FailRP - by Killjoy - 09-25-2011, 12:37 PM