Ban on 2
(09-25-2011, 05:41 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Sorry I have not properly introduced myself to the forums, thus this being my first post.

Anyways lets get down to business,
Yes their were two doors, one being mine and another being WorldWide's, but in addition they were on different floors. We had recently been raided by cops who had no warrant and decided to bust in, so I bought a couple rooms downstairs and placed a door up as a 2nd line of defense with the President rolling in several random warrants. So unnamed's friend (Vero, I believe) came up asking for a room, which we were allowed him through and offered him the code for the second floor since the 3rd was completely Rebel occupied. In the process of doing this, we stopped Vero and asked him what he was doing up here, so Yes we did have our weapons(In my hands were a crowbar) out, but to be honest all of our weapons were in passive position. Afterwards I began to type and out comes unnamed spraying all of us. In the process, he killed Me(wweee2345) and Pallesen for no reason (In this case, its RDM). Afterwards I did take the door down, as the Rebel Leader at the time requested me too, as it caused confusion.
I was disconnected due to a router issue. All my property was sold, so each of my doors were sold as well.

Back to his statements,
The evidence this player provides only shows partial relevance to what he stated. He had a screenshot of two fading doors, each which had keypads and buttons. So both follow a functional door manner, as well to this we did later take down the door for 2nd floor access.
This player filled out a ban request form without even noting the whole first floor was unoccupied, meaning he could have just as well used those rooms as well. This issue would not have arise, if the Author of this thread took time to send a PM to me or Coffee and we would have done so.

Hope this resolves the issue

Best Regards,
Wweee2345

I did PM you 5 minutes before you disconnected, and you rejoined and made the door again as soon as you joined. As for the passive guns position? I only came out guns blazing after you had your guns pointed at Vero(and I heard M4 fire, and could only assume it was from the m4 POINTED at him.) And the point is, it's an apartment complex. Not a personal home. You shouldn't have the public hallways blocked off to begin with, even if the code is in plain sight. And I warned you guys plenty of times on OOC, admins can check those logs, not my fault if you guys ignored it. And for the first floor being open, I wanted to grab a room up stairs, but could not check it due to the door blocking my way.

Also, I came back up later and saw wweee did indeed remove the room, although he blocked off half of the 2ed floor in return(wth a fading door and keypad), keeping 2 rooms to himself.

Messages In This Thread
Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-25-2011, 04:00 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-25-2011, 05:09 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2011, 05:41 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-25-2011, 06:06 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-25-2011, 06:07 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2011, 06:29 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-25-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2011, 10:15 PM
RE: Ban on 2 - by boom- - 09-26-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Ban on 2 - by wweee2345 - 09-26-2011, 06:43 PM
RE: Ban on 2 - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-26-2011, 10:29 PM