Report: satnavjudo
Well here we go again for the 4th time now. Directly involved because it's a shared base and I've been there all the times it's been raided including this one. Incase the fact that they're fences and can be seen right through wasn't enough to avoid a search, I reread the rules and saw that since people seem to debate that you can't tell how high four meters is (even though you could base it off player height), four PHX units is also a way to measure the max wall height.

Here is a screenshot of the fences we use for our base compared to a block 4 PHX units high.

[Image: srrymG0.jpg]

Not wanting to get mad here, but I honestly have no idea how anyone can think this is a valid reason to raid. There is literally no other prop we could have used for walls that would be any less suitable for not breaking wall rules. It's almost half the max height, completely see through, doesn't make the base look like a doomfort and can even be shot through.

Unless you want the base to look like somebody's front garden I have no idea how to stop these raids happening, because letting all our contra get destroyed and then having to spend half an hour editing footage and creating a ban request certainly isn't the most optimal solution.

Messages In This Thread
Report: satnavjudo - by casketking00 - 06-02-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Report: satnavjudo - by PetitPepe - 06-02-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Report: satnavjudo - by Audacter - 06-03-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Report: satnavjudo - by Obay - 06-03-2015, 09:48 PM