Lt. Grub
First off Jarz, your argument and case is heavily flawed to such a high degree, it amazes me.

"We, in a line, moved our way down the hillside, where Grub then looked up and saw 4 men with assault rifles pointing at him. He equipped his revolver at this sight," 

Didn't you say I didn't have a gun? I had a physgun out the whole time (Sarcasm). I saw you on top of the hill with guns so of course I pulled out my gun.

[Image: mcJloDT.png]
As you can see, I had pulled my weapon when I saw you guys on the hill. 

"find it great how Grub made a total of SEVEN DIFFERENT arguments to justify it"

"silence from grub from here on out."

I actually told you it wasn't worth my time to constantly fight with you about it. With which you responded we'll talk about it on the forums.

9) I had my gun out, I was far away from you.

8) Minute I saw you guys, My gun was out.

7) I swear I had a gun out!

6) I had a gun out!

2) I had a gun out.

Not to be rude, but these are all the same arguments.  I was far away from you and had a gun out. That is not the exact diction I used, but I told you multiple times I had a weapon out to defend myself.

3) My buddies were around the corner!

Okay. They were, I don't see your point. They were coming to assist the place we were going to make a stand at.

4) What are you even talking about?

The situation.

You're showing me that I questioned the false call you made on FearRP. It's not even an argument to be apart of your "Seven".

5) I might have had a hostage, Smart thinking.

Who says I couldn't of? How do you know I didn't capture the guy in the white mustang who was behind us. I could of quite easily but I told him to scram so there is another flaw in your argument.

[Image: 7f17ccb8f4.png]

This is just you rigging a question to look positive in your favor. I had my gun out aimed at one of your guys head and I sprinted away because it was dead quiet. No one had said anything, all you folks did was stare at me. As seen in the corrected picture below. Once you guys starting slowly advancing, that is when I ran. No instructions were given so I continued to run with my gun to evade the police.

[Image: n5h5EEF.png]
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Lt. Grub - by yarrrs - 05-30-2015, 06:33 AM
RE: Lt. Grub - by Grub - 05-30-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Lt. Grub - by yarrrs - 05-30-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Lt. Grub - by Enzyme - 05-30-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Lt. Grub - by yarrrs - 05-30-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Lt. Grub - by Enzyme - 05-30-2015, 08:09 PM