Unban request (or removal of the ban from my history)
Also you said that a car is a "defenceless" position.

Well, I think that an armored SUV Mercedes is a WAYY better defensive position than being on foot.

Still, as seen on the first vid, his shots were not "warning shots" neither he told us to stop BEFORE shooting us. He shot us and that meant our lives were in danger. He kept shooting and THEN told us to stop...

"Really? You shoot the crap out of us and then you want us to come out peacefully?" That's not breakage of FearRP since HE SHOTS us FIRST, WITHOUT telling ANYTHING AT ALL.

1) We are speeding of in a Mercedes.
2) SRU starts shooting us without telling us to stop or anything. (First FearRP is off)
3) Even though we're about to stop. (We would stay inside the car and see what happens)
4) He continues to shoot us. (We gave him a chance to try to do something else than shooting us but he doesn't like that)
5) Friend gets out (That's not seen but I can upload a full vid tommorow)
6) THEN he tells us "get out and get on the ground".
7) THEN I come out and while he's pointing the gun at someone else, THEN. When my life is not in IMMIDIATE threat. THEN I pull a gun. 

Now, what did you expect? He shot us 2 TIMES. We gave him a FIRST chance and STILL he continued to shoot.
After shooting us 2 TIMES.  2 TIMES, even though we stop and he kept shooting, I broke FearRP?  That's something that every normal "criminal" or Mafia or however has a gun would do.

As I said before these WERE NOT WARNING SHOTS nor "FearRP shots" He tried to kill us 2 times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request (or removal of the ban from my history) - by Tzimanious - 05-28-2015, 11:42 PM