Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast UBR
(05-27-2015, 03:56 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 01:27 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Not only did you already know this was a rule mate but I have gotten word that you have been trying to use a friend's account to get back on GMOD. This is unacceptable, I saw no reason to unban you before but in light of this new evidence I am even more against an unban. This was your own silly choice. But as you think all staff are bias including myself I will let some other staff comment their thoughts.

Um, i'm not banned from GMOD so why would I need a friends account to get back onto it?

You must be lying to get me in more trouble Rolo, because I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

Why?

To get back on our server. You know what I meant, also I have chat logs to prove it so please do not lie to me.

Also I have been talking to someone who says you are blackmailing them, this is not allowed in the slightest. I have gone over this with the staff and they agree, you do not deserve to be unbanned. Maybe when you have grown up you can come back and give it another try.

Denied

Messages In This Thread
Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast UBR - by zeroo - 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast UBR - by Rolorox - 05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast UBR - by zeroo - 05-27-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast UBR - by Rolorox - 05-27-2015, 04:14 PM