Loser
Let me tell you a small story:
I am 14 years old and i used to weigh about 78KG. I never wanted to pass 80 KG's, EVER. So, fuck it.
I started on a home trainer which was in my parents bedroom ( Weird place to put one ) and whenever i looked in the mirror i became more and more motivated. After a while ( about a month ) doing the same thing, every day i lost about 2 kilo's. Not much, is it?
Enough is enough, you know it. I bought some running shoes and shorts. Every week i used to run about 5 kilometres once, twice and sometimes three times i week. I started to drop the home trainer thing since it became a cardio thing which didn't do much for me anymore. Running took over and it felt GREAT. Make sure you loose enough weight before running so you don't damage any parts of your body. Take it slow and take pauses. Ever heard of a runner's high? ( Read an article here: http://www.lehigh.edu/~dmd1/sarah.html )
You weigh about 95 kilo's and your Body Mass Index would be about 32. ( Very unhealthy! ) Don't think that exercising sucks, the achievement of a runner's high feels the same as an orgasm. I soon started to absolutely love sports. It completely turns around your life.
Now, I am not a nutritionist or whatever they call it ( dietrician? ) but i can give you some tips / hints that worked for me:

1. Preferably do not eat bread, cheese, other sweets such as chocolate etc. No cake or NOTHING.
2. Eat normal portions and don't fill up your belly in the evening too much. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

[Image: 336590bf5cbbc05f95d1fbedbaf2a416.jpg]
Follow this image.

3. Exercise ( not necessarily daily but make sure you're not on your ass all fuckin day )
4. (OPTIONAL) Quit gaming for a period of time. This is what i did. I had weeks of time and i started to get bored, this way i got more motivated to run.
5. Drink water, this isn't only healthy but water gives you much needed energy.
6. Masturbate once every week, sperm cells have alot of eggwhites and much needed vitamins. The production takes up alot of those.
( This also helps against zits / spots on your face )
7. Talk to people, this doesn't have to be in real life. Just make sure you get some connections and a group of people you can rely on. This doesn't have to do anything with losing weight but it's just a tip.
8. DO NOT GIVE UP, YOU LAZY BASTARD.

Face the facts as everyone does. You can change the way you look.
Bullies? Fuck bullies. Ignore them as much as you can or face them. I still remember when i kicked my bully in the face about 6 times untill he cried and begged me to stop. Don't take shit from people that don't like you.
It's not about being musled or like the pictures you see on the internet with the models these days. It's about getting fit and feeling comfortable with who you are and your physical condition.

Update: I now weigh in on 65 kilo's, building body mass in the gym. My height is about 1,76 metres.

Messages In This Thread
Loser - by Adolf Hipster - 05-23-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Loser - by MacTavish - 05-23-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Loser - by alexxx - 05-23-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Loser - by Ms. Mudpie - 05-23-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Loser - by Safira - 05-23-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Loser - by Davidson - 05-23-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Loser - by Conn - 05-23-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Loser - by Nevy - 05-23-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Loser - by TheImpossibleTruster5 - 05-24-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Loser - by [FL:RP] Fela - 05-23-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Loser - by GeorgeTheBoy - 05-23-2015, 10:16 PM