Loser
I don't always go inspirational, but when I do, YOU'RE GOING TO F*CKING LISTEN.

Stop punishing yourself. You did nothing wrong.
People are total arseholes, and you're better off not knowing them.

I'll tell you one thing though. Keep your head as high as you can, because the douches mentioned above will feed off your discomfort.
Don't think you're the only one who feels like sh*t. My group of friends are friends because we all collectively hate people. Not just individuals; people in general.
I'm not sure about the grade system for you, but I presume middle school is Year 5,6,7,8?

Year 7 and 8 are the years when everybody wants to change who they are. People who you were close with would rather have a shot at being with the 'Populars'. As I said earlier. Screw them all.

Not everybody hates you. But if you feel like they do, and show that, what do they see?
They're gonna see a kid who's depressed all the time and doesn't want to 'belong'.
That's not who you are, but that's what they're gonna see. So come the beginning of school, you put all the sh*t that's happened to you to the side and you act like everything's fine. You walk into the room, maybe smile (I don't even know if that's cool I'm sorry), and you say hi to the ones you know.

At the end of it all, Middle School won't mean sh*t. Hell, High School won't mean sh*t. The sluts popular girls who prioritise Instagram and Duck Faces are going to exit school realising they haven't accomplished crap.
The guys who are dicks are going to have to face the real world without their little gang to boost their self-esteem.

Just because you've been picked on before, doesn't mean that's going to be how your life is for the rest of your life.
You think you're fat? Run around the track couple times a day.
You think people use you? Don't let them walk on you.
Your life could be a whole lot different this year. You just have to act like it.

The title of your thread sums it all up.
Who wrote the title? You wrote the title.
Change that f*cking title.

The following 3 users Like Safira's post:
  • Mustang, Benporium, Ducky_

Messages In This Thread
Loser - by Adolf Hipster - 05-23-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Loser - by MacTavish - 05-23-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Loser - by alexxx - 05-23-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Loser - by Ms. Mudpie - 05-23-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Loser - by Safira - 05-23-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Loser - by Davidson - 05-23-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Loser - by Conn - 05-23-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Loser - by Nevy - 05-23-2015, 11:45 AM