Unban Request
Hello Sanders. I assume you thought this was going to fly because I've been away. You knew what you were doing then, you were given a second chance after the fact. Tell me, seriously, why should I sign off on letting you back on here? You've proven time and again that trusting you is a massive mistake. Though I'm no longer active here, I will still do what I gotta do to keep it a decent place. Unless you have something very frickin magical, you can safely bet that hell no is my answer.

Minges who act like you did have no business here and can rot in DarkRP hell as far as I'm concerned.

P.S. With the changes to the appeal system, you have the right to appeal every so often (8 months after denial). Just know that no matter how many times you appeal this post will most likely be copy pasted for every one of your appeals till you come up with answers.

1: Why did you do what you did.

2: Why did you continue breaking rules.

3: Why, after a second chance, did you break rules?

4: Honestly, would you even trust you if roles were reversed?

I do not accept that excuses. Examples: I didn't know, I didn't do, I was a kid, I'm sorry. None of these things answer anything. You did what you did for a reason, no one but you made you do it. Own up and be a man, explain the reason you did these things, and I promise you fair consideration. Fail or complain about it will quickly mean "see you in eight months." Take this seriously.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Colonel Sanders - 05-03-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Nevy - 05-03-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 05-03-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-22-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-22-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-23-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-25-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Nacreas - 05-25-2015, 01:03 AM