Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community.
(05-21-2015, 10:54 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: This topic is great but all staff are fair aswell our new development team who make your models but please, Stop arguing over Soul has he not only funds for this server with our money but also provides us with some new content which is also decided by the ENTIRE staff team in which then our developers start making and then comes in our contributors who provide their free time for your greatest times who make our graphics and stuff, Teachers also poor there time into your time so they can help you out, They need freaking respect as this is total bollox how you think that staff need a restructure. Now for me to go back to my cup of tea.

Labrador, at which point do you think that I don't have respect for the staff? If you think that suggesting a new form of doing things to help the staff and the community in general, is disrespectful then how do you suppose we grow as a community?

Now this thread has gone better that I could have hope for, the staff gave me a greater insight on how the staff function as a whole and many of my concerns for the community have been removed. I think it's "bollox" not to voice your own concerns for FL, it won't help anyone. Sharing ideas and debating how best to solve problems is the best way for any community grow.. Virtual or Irl. In my job IRL, I have a leadership role and I would fall flat on my face and fail the entire team, if I didn't listen to the people that I managed. Nobody can run a community, corporation or country alone effectively. Hope this broaden your horizon Labrador, enjoy your tea. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community. - by Davidson - 05-21-2015, 11:53 AM