Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community.
I mean when I joined in 2014, The start of my time here I saw the admins pass and go but the ones who I disliked the most where the main Narcotic and he surely was okay but when it was situated within his administrator he was poor, I mean look at the ones in the past and look at Ruxandra. Power hungry and a minge from the start, I mean she fucked about as an admin and when I roleplayed with her she was poor within it. The staff now are the best as they can be, I have disgareements but that's life. Staff are great people who treat you with respect unless you screw with them(Looking at you Rickets Wink )

This topic is great but all staff are fair aswell our new development team who make your models but please, Stop arguing over Soul has he not only funds for this server with our money but also provides us with some new content which is also decided by the ENTIRE staff team in which then our developers start making and then comes in our contributors who provide their free time for your greatest times who make our graphics and stuff, Teachers also poor there time into your time so they can help you out, They need fucking respect as this is total bollox how you think that staff need a restructure. Now for me to go back to my cup of tea.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community. - by Labrador - 05-21-2015, 10:54 AM