How do you feel about the NEW weapons?
I like the new guns. They are balanced where every gun is "viable" to some extent, and the ammo types forces you to be concervative in what you use. I do agree a little bit that 7 different types of assault rifle ammo was a little over the top. Love the new taser and concussion grenade, powerful and more non-lethal alternatives is a big thumbs up in my book.

I do see the negative sides though. Everyone has different tastes, and that is something everyone else just has to live with. Some people may like things to be casual and simple, like the old guns where others like more realism. Its all down to personal opinion.

The only real complaint i have with the new guns are that they are too damn loud, i can hear gunshots from the other side of the city, which makes it difficult to hear someone where they to use voice chat to say something.

Off topic; When is the new taser model and ammo mods coming? We havent heard a word of it since Hep release. 
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel about the NEW weapons? - by Voluptious - 05-20-2015, 08:35 PM