How do you feel about the NEW weapons?
Quote:FL has slightly lost its finesse from standing out from servers such as DarkRP

How so? Fearless had a generic CSS weapon pack that was the same as basically all DarkRP servers, only addition being a Tranquilizer Rifle. I cannot assimilate how Fearless can be compared to DarkRP simply because a DarkRP server may have a weapon system with attachments, nor do I see any reason to criticize it because of that. 

Quote:Atleast back then when you're getting shot at you'll be able to glimpse at the persons name for least a few seconds in order to validate whether or not you've been rightfully killed and still back then you'd live long enough to be able to open fraps and record the event. But now, youre good as gone if youre caught up in a cross-fire.

That is information that can be provided through requesting an administrator to look in logs. Stopping, minimizing and starting FRAPS during a combat situation would have proven to be deadly, whether it be the old weapon system or the new one. Someone could have just as easily got a Galil out, flipped 3rd person on and taken you out in less than 2 seconds. 

Quote:Furthermore, it feels like COD with all these fancy unecessary attachments promoting aggressiveRP at its peak especially since guns are much more accessible due to its cheaper price.

These attachments are vital in creating a more realistic and fair combat system, all while providing a vital cash sink. The prices of many weapons have been increased, while the sub-machine guns and pistols have seen a small price reduction to promote them. Ammunition and weapon modifications can be quite costly and can cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. AggressiveRP is a large part of Fearless, especially for us who dislike PassiveRP. These fancy and unnecessary attachments are an amenity that you are not obligated to purchase, nor are they even visible on the weapons of other individuals. They are simply there to 'enhance' your first-person combat experience. 

I've been here for a while and I didn't have a problem with the old weapon system, though I was not objective against a new weapon system that would add spice to the game mode as well as the combat system. I was not a fan of how unrealistic gunfights had been, seeing as you could unload a clip of ammo into someone and they would still be standing. Those who disagree were likely satisfied with the unrealistic aspects and how one would not need to strategize a raid or simply the ability to simply rush in with guns blazing. Like Enzyme said, it was a breathe of fresh air that many of us were pleased to have. 
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • James_Gaff, Benporium

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel about the NEW weapons? - by Nevy - 05-19-2015, 09:58 PM