Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community.
(05-18-2015, 10:46 AM)Faustie Wrote: -snip-
That's was properly the most useful information I have seen in a long while on the forums, Thanks Faustie. I had no idea about this change in the structure and thank you for telling me.
If I may then come with a point, wouldn't it be nice if we as members could get some info of the staff. Just so information like this had it's own thread that people could then read and learn from. That way members can come with much more constructive feedback since we have a real idea about how it all works out. I'm not saying that you should tells us every little dirty secret or anything, because frankly I don't care about your personal infighting (if there is any). What I would like to see some more transparency in the fearless staff (to members ofc) so we could also have a sense and maybe lend a voice that you havn't heard off. Also I'm not saying that we should have a say in any decisions that's staff related and not what members should help with, however what I'm talking about is firing out a thread like "Hey Community, there has just been a staff meeting and this is the ideas we have. We could use some feedback". That way we as members can also help out and this becomes a much more dynamic and transparent community were voices are heard.
Again thanks Faustie. 

edit: Just saw DVN's post and thumps up. I agree as you can see.
The following 2 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Faustie, Benporium

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community. - by Davidson - 05-18-2015, 11:11 AM