UnBan Request
Your name: maxmahon

Your ban ID: 59085

Banned by: [FL] Nacrease

Reason: DC to avoid arrest (14th ban)

Involved: Not sure
Why we should unban you: I sent one quiet a while ago about why i wanted to be unbanned i will say it again but a bit quicker so. I was apart of the mafia, the police raided us for the 4th time and where taking ages doing it, anyway i had to go to a restaurant i think so i repeatedly said to the officer i have to go i said it about 5-6 times. He said that i can leave at this same time my mum was telling me to come off so i check one last time if it is ok for me to leave and he said 'ok' so i left only to find out that i have been perm banned. last time it was rejected because of something to do with i should of came of it within 5 min i didnt know this at the time. You have probably heard this many times but i just wanted to add on that this rule that i was banned for is not easy to find iv never seen it on the rules page and i have checked the rules loads of times. I know that i have been banned 13 times before this which isnt easy to let go but most of them was me when i was a bit younger and didnt realise i would get to like the server so much a few of the blacklist where my brother not all but some. i spent quiet a bit of money on the server too which obviously means i like the server as i spent 67 pounds. i would like to hear of someone. 

Messages In This Thread
UnBan Request - by theepicbeast10 - 05-17-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: UnBan Request - by Nacreas - 05-18-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: UnBan Request - by Temar - 05-18-2015, 12:36 AM