Report: Σɋüiиøx
Alright. So this base that you say is propblocked, is mine not his. He may own the props but I am in charge of the keypad/fading door, I owned the keypad including the fading door, cause they were bugged when we spawned this dupe. And didnt want to work, so I just spawned a keypad for him and then it worked, then we were out raiding the corleones (You)then we killed you and destroyed all your contraband, notice how I said "Killed you" which means you can not revenge raid me/us which you did, you drove to my base had AKs, wrote in OOC that I/equinox was propblocking, so we returned to our base to check the OOC situation about this propblock just as I enter my property you start to shoot me as I was unarmed, drops me 80 hp about. This information was irrelevant just making this story much smoother to understand as I assume many has done the same. As I raided these corleones, I realized I pressed Z by mistake which will remove the last constraint/prop. I was in middle of being shot/raiding so it was impossible to drive back to my base and fix this, but only 5 players online at that time it was 3 rebels and 2 corleones, we all were fighting, so this keypad I removed by mistake for about 10 minutes would not harm anyone. So I'm basically saying it was not intentionally it was a mistake, if a blacklist will be issued then dont do it on equinox do it on me as I was owner of keypad.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Σɋüiиøx - by Gonden - 05-05-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Report: Σɋüiиøx - by wrabbie - 05-05-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Report: Σɋüiиøx - by Equinox - 05-05-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Report: Σɋüiиøx - by Gonden - 05-05-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Report: Σɋüiиøx - by wrabbie - 05-05-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Report: Σɋüiиøx - by Obay - 05-10-2015, 06:28 PM