Unban Request
You have been permed before for Double Accounting. You appealed that ban and you said:
Quote:I spent a lot of my time on this server, and if i were to be un banned i would be extremely caution while playing. I want to have the experience one last time. I'm also planning on donating again. If you were to please unban me i will make sure to never break a rule again.
UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid250535

After you were given a second chance (Something very few players get) you decided to go on our servers where you were then banned for "Massive minging, Prop pushing, surfing, double account." You've broken your own promise and I don't see any reason why we should trust your word anymore. 

As I see it, you've received enough chances and you've proven that you're not someone we can trust. The main reason why I'm against you being unbanned is that you've been given another chance before, and you threw it away. I feel you've received enough chances and that you've miss-used our trust in you. What you were banned for was unacceptable, and this also occurred AFTER you were given a new chance.

In your time here on FL you've managed to collect 15 bans* 14 bans  (*two of the bans are for the same reason) in 215 hours (+ 0 hours on alt account).

To sum it up:

- 14 bans.
- Banned twice for double-accounting after being given another chance once.
- Broken your own word in your previous UBR
- Straight up broken our TOS multiple times
- Little to no effort in UBR
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Colonel Sanders - 05-03-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Nevy - 05-03-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 05-03-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-22-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-22-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-23-2015, 10:36 PM