Player Report: Baskinger
Alright, I will be handling this case today.

Baskinger, 
Please refer to the following rule(s)

---[ Job Rules ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powergaming (Included in Rule #4)

You had changed your Job Title to Criminal immediately before killing this person, in order to possibly justify your actions which had included an aggressive form of mugging as well as murder.

Quote:v2d [20:26:32] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /me takes out a SCAR-H from their backup.
v2d [20:26:53] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /job Criminal
v2d [20:27:11] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) Killed: DRAKE 遗事 JOSH / / J (STEAM_0:0:27168556) using cw_scarh

---[ Street Crime Rules ]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1. You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).2. Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.3. Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules5. When demanding sums of money from robberies and muggings, demand realistically ($500 maximum)9. Do not FailRPThe issue that I see here is that you were a Citizen who wanted to get money for damage(s) that you believe they were to account for. You were acting quite hostile to them and then, without premise, took out a Scar-H and unloaded the clip into the individual because he was not going to hand over $2,000. You had no reason to shoot him, being that he was unarmed and simply because he would not pay your $2,000 demand, which is over the $500 maximum for muggings (Which in this case, is to be considered a mugging because of the way you acted towards them as well as your actions towards them for not paying up). I see this as FailRP and I also find this in violation of Street Crime Rules 1, 2 and 3. You were right outside of the city tunnel, a place where many people drive in and out of. You openly murdered a person, [DRAKE 遗事 JOSH / / J] and did so in front of a group of witnesses. I don't exactly buy that you said you didn't mean to kill him, as it is quite evident that you unloaded a clip into him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Baskinger, STEAM_0:0:63153822) was found violating rules regarding Street Crime Rules, Powergaming, FailRP and Random Deathmatch. 

Suspension will be applied for 24 hours.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team

Messages In This Thread
Player Report: Baskinger - by ilmon3y - 05-01-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Player Report: Baskinger - by Baskingner - 05-01-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Player Report: Baskinger - by Nevy - 05-01-2015, 05:38 PM