Report on 2 players
Never broke NLR, I was just aimlessly walking around didn't attempt to go back to the club, and there was no base we were going to do a Night Club RP and were setting up when he was just messing with props, no real construction, so its not like you couldn't get up there or it was part of the building. The cop was our friend who was checking the place when we got into a shootout, we ended up gunning him down, the police officer wants to stay out of this whole mess, but again the worst thing here is player disrespect and the insane amount of time that you spent trying to get people banned from a gun fight that was resolved when you shot and killed both of us. There was no other players harmed besides you are you battering rammed my door at which point I'm pretty sure I can fight back. Just to recap just in-case there are some illiterate people, cop is our friend, actually a family member of mine that was checking our nightclub and push came to shove and we had a gun fight which ended with him dying.

P.S. The amount of time you put into this is just insane for a gun fight which resulted in nothing except tension in chat is crazy lel, I would understand if we continued to RDM or started FailRping but really, you gals need to calm down and play your $10 game.

Onward and Upward,
Groot
CEO/President of RDesign
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report on 2 players - by MrBon - 04-29-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: Report on 2 players - by Sammijammi - 04-29-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: Report on 2 players - by Groot - 05-01-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Report on 2 players - by BlackBear - 05-01-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Report on 2 players - by Rolorox - 05-01-2015, 07:30 AM