Unban Request: Jizes
You clearly don't get the situation I was in and what lead to my actions, so I'll explain myself more throughly:

I had around 70 pots lying around back home and the police were waiting outside my house, as I was roleplaying the Drug Cartel.
I couldn't afford going to jail under any circumstance.

All of this being said along with the fact that this guy kept ramming my car for around 15 times  even though I have already pulled over, he didn't simply pull me over or ram my car, he was playing around with me for his own amusement, which was FailRP on its own by his side.

Yes, I might have been a little blinded by my anger when you ported the both of us to you, but now I have my chance to speak my mind out fluently here.

Ignoring all of the above: in case you do for some reason decide to deny this unban request: I'd have to ask you to at the very least shorten it from a permanent ban, since you based the ban on past bans that have been given out more than a year ago, this fact can't and should definetly not be ignored..
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Venom - 04-29-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Nyander - 04-29-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Nyander - 04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Nyander - 04-29-2015, 10:25 PM