Unban Request: Jizes
*posting this for Jizes

Your name: (Steam friends name) Jizes

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 61267

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) Raptor.

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)  Invalid reason to kill a cop. 17th ban.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) , Juan, [FL:RP] Space Glitch

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)   I will tell you everything that happend:  I spawned my car and started driving, I drove slowly, A cop started chasing me so I pulled over for him, yet he kept ramming me for about 15 times, After I finally had enough of it I got out of the car and shot him. That happened After I warned the cop many times to get off my back and drive away from there,
Then Raptor joined the server and heared I was involved in it so he had to get into the case, I explained the case to him but he didnt really care, He already decided I'm guilty and that I should be banned, Raptor for some reason really hates me and everytime something happens he has to get involved and ban me,

Raptor banned me for having alot of bans. What he didnt check is the date of them, Most of them are more than a year old.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Venom - 04-29-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Nyander - 04-29-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Nyander - 04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Manbon the 2nd - 04-29-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jizes - by Nyander - 04-29-2015, 10:25 PM