Project Hephaestus (Weapons) feedback
(04-27-2015, 05:04 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Jono Wrote: So basically there's no point in 'pvping' in fearless any more, seeing as how it's getting slowly ruined.

*Sighs*

Lol PvP has been improved in so many ways. It used to be people running around unloading magazines into each other and whoever had Kevlar and the bigger gun usually won. Now it's much more realistic as pistols and SMGs have become viable options. Now you have to actually strategize and not simply rushing people in a gunfight.

That's an opinion. To me, PVP has become quite frankly boring. I like the look of the new models, but it's lost the flare which used to make raiding and such fun. I personally liked BEING ABLE TO USE 3RD PERSON, and being able to spam healthkits, being able to actually take more than a single shot before dying.

Simply put, it's not fun at all for me now. It's just frustrating if anything. Bearing in mind before I often took on 1v5 situations and such, now I find it hard to kill someone if they fire the first shot. Survivability is almost non existent now, so I can assume raids and such aren't going to last long, either. 

All very well saying about strategizing and planning, but I enjoyed the aspect, and thrill I got from raiding against numbers, as did many other people I know whom are at least semi-competent.

I might just be by myself in this view, but PVP is currently dead to me. I'm trying to get used to it, but as i've mentioned, it's simply not fun to me anymore. 
A more fitting signature. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project Hephaestus (Weapons) feedback - by Jono - 04-27-2015, 05:15 PM