Unfair Ban, 4 vs 1 so i defended myself
Sad 
3312 Billy STEAM_0:1:19067165 4 Prop Blocks, Ban number 7\"# Never [FL] Dryblood

Your name:
Steam: Billy
Ingame: Billy Badass

Your ban ID:

Why we should unban you:

Alright

ill just tell the story; its a little long, but pelase read it Smile
one day, while i was playing the best server - Fearless RP - i drove with my mustang around the map, then headed to the lake.
on the way i met one member of the mafia in a citroen. he kept crashing into me, so i warned him to stop or i will kill him.
he didnt listened, so i killed him..
like 3 minutes later, while still driving around with my mustang, the same mafia guy crashed into me again. so i warned him another time, but he didnt stop; i killed him.
later he came back with another member of the family and they rage PROPPUSHED and PROPKILLED me.
after that i went to the mafia house and saw my mustang on the car park, so i walked to my car. as they saw me they stormed out of the house; one guy propblocked me, two other guys throwed props at me. so i defended myself by just spawning props.
of course i died, and i forgot to delete my props. so the mafia called dryblood. he saw my props who coincidentally blocked one or two guys, and he tought i was doing shit. thats how i got my ban.

i also called an admin one time, but no one responded.
i still remember one guy's name: TheAxe (i think).

so.. please think about an unban for me guys, i love playing on your server with my friends, and all the other people. its very funny with all of you. honestly, without your server i have no pleasure to play gmod anymore...

thanks
Billy Badass

Messages In This Thread
Unfair Ban, 4 vs 1 so i defended myself - by Billy - 09-17-2011, 03:28 PM