What is up with the second server?
Today I saw that the name of the second server has been changed to [FL] Work in Progress. I do hope that whatever they are doing will help attract more people. I don't get why it wasn't completely filled up most of the time? The map was amazing! The Nexus was brilliantly constructed and textured, as well as the shops and the accomodation and the presence of well needed buildings such as the hospital and a well furnished office building!

The fist server map, although I enjoy playing on it, is not very well designed compared to the second server, and I really don't understand how it could be so full while the other be so empty? The Nexus isn't very good, the apartments are nice but the ones on the second server are so much beter, more modern and some even have balconies! The shops in the second server are large, well layed out and very well textured compared to the ones in the first server.

I have tried many times to be president on the second server, and I have been but I've only had about three people to rule over, and they were all AFK! What on Earth is going on?

But, like I said, I very much enjoy FL RP and will continue to play happily on the first server, but I would like to know what they are doing to the second...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Messages In This Thread
What is up with the second server? - by SilentGamer - 09-17-2011, 10:20 AM
RE: What is up with the second server? - by Luke - 09-17-2011, 02:43 PM
RE: What is up with the second server? - by equal - 09-19-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: What is up with the second server? - by equal - 09-20-2011, 12:43 PM
RE: What is up with the second server? - by Quack - 09-27-2011, 11:32 PM