BR on 2 players for alot of insults IC and then OOC
(04-17-2015, 09:26 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: You said yourself : "You called me freaking retarded, freaking idiot, what else mate?"

and I said "freaking SILLY". I answered to your "What else mate?" Like adding more insults that Arizona could've said . My kinda fail "funny" joke though. Because "silly" is not that much of a "insulting" word, isn't it? EVEN if you can't allow yourself to be called "silly" , it wasn't even going for you. Even though I told you that... you replied with something like "yeah sure"

BTW you "missed" posting YOUR messages saying "This will be your last OOC message in the next 24 hours" or something like that implying that I'll get banned and stuff like that. Don't deny that because me saying "Waiting for my last OOC message" out of nowhere is nonsense.  (Also mods can check logs too)

I found that threat funny so I started "provoking" you. As it seems you caught the bait... and it was funny as hell for me.  Cheese  ... and I still find it funny...

Also you were saying some stuff like "You broke the rules and you'll be punished" or something like this . (I'm not entirely sure who said that though)

I'm going to agree with what Kai said though...

If rules are same for everyone, i can assure you it would be your last words. I got blacklisted for less then that Smile and no, i do not deny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on 2 players for alot of insults IC and then OOC - by Clementio - 04-18-2015, 10:41 AM