Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tawee (Qerhem)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54677689

Hours on the Server: 850

Roleplay Points: 14

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be?: Vault Dweller
 Why? Because it would allow me to get a good feel of the whole event and be able to RP at the best of my abilities. As I worry if I had a job more important i would mess things up.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? 
I have just recently got into the Fallout series and I love the whole atmosphere of the games. And it would be a great shame to miss out on something like this as it looks very well organised and developed.

In Character Information:

Name: Taran Jackson

Date of Birth: 21st March 1987

Place of Birth: Colorado

Ethnicity: American

Physical Description:
6'1, Brown eyes, weighs 10.7 stone.
semi-long brown hair. Scruffy. wears old ruined clothes. Not well looked after.

Mental Description:
many say Taran is insane. Though, this could have been caused from the years of bullying he has received.
Officially he has been declared mentally unstable, but if you met him it would take a long time to fully understand why...

Job Qualifications:
Taran was declared mentally unstable. This has heavily set him back in the long run. He is unable to get a proper job around the vault. He is only really allowed to do community work as such. I.e. Doing favours for people around the vault. Basically doing the dirty work for everyone.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One: D
 Question Two: A
 Question Three: D
 Question Four: C
 Question Five: C
 Question Six: D
 Question Seven: A
 Question Eight: D
 Question Nine: D
 Question Ten: A

Backstory

Taran was not like other boys his age. He would always stay away from people, and the people who cared for him the most. He would never liked to be looked at, nor be talked to.
Taran would always have a sinister smile on his face that would make people feel un-easy around him. He would always used to pull the most evil pranks on people around the vault, this would often lead to someone being left seriously hurt...

Taran had no emotion for seeing others suffer. In fact, the only time you would ever see a change in his facial expression was when someone was getting hurt.
It was clear from an early age that Taran was not mentally stable to be living along side other citizens in the vault, so he was sent away deep down to the "mental ward". This is where mentally ill people were kept, though there was hardly anyone ever down there. ever.. For years Taran was down there... One day, on his 21st birthday he had enough of his life and so decided to kill the next guard he came in contact with...

After that he had disguised himself as one of the guards and he eventually managed to escape the vault. After, he had set himself to goal to destroy the very thing that had kept him well over the years.

A few years past and he met a women named Linda. The first time in forever he had falling in love. Linda changed Taran into a sane citizen, though it wasn't long until Taran was found again by the old vault he used to belong to found him. Taran and Linda were taking back, Linda was executed for her involvement with Taran. As they thought she would do something terrible too. Taran managed to escape, yet again. Only this time his rage had built up so much that he attempted to kill himself. 

Taran was found by some survivors that took him in and cared for him. Taran had stayed with the survivors for a few month until they had reached a vault that was allowing survivors to go inside. Here is were Taran has lived along side his friends for many years... Though insane tendencies keep creeping back into Taran's mind and he still wants vengeance for what he had been through.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Wood - 01-17-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by dig - 01-17-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheMJ - 01-17-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by equal - 01-17-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Smex - 01-17-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Emil - 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM