A bit more respect to the admins
I would also like to point out that, We admins are here to help you. Don't give us back talk or think we abuse our powers.

And I try to stress this enough. It's in the rules and if you don't really understand that this means then I'll translate it for you

[General Rules]
4. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

Basically, Our word is Law. Anything we do you can not talk us out of unless otherwise. If we tell you that what you are doing isn't allowed. Don't say, "Well its not in the rules" because what we say are the Rules. Something don't have to be written in words for it to be Right and Wrong. It's called Common sense, we have this gift and I really hope most members use it.

Now I am a nice admin, and I barely insult anyone on the server. And if I do, you know your doing something wrong. Or if I do say something, therefor its true. If you spawn a car and dive it into a building to run over the cops, president, or anyone else. And you call it an "Accident" I wont reframe from calling you a "Retard" for not using Common sense.

This is all I have to say, I know most of you member's aren't such a problem so to you, I thank you. But for the ones who constantly get into trouble, and insult us. Read this.... I do not tolerate Liers, nor people who wont respect me or my fellow staff. If I hear you lying or insulting an admin or even a player. I will not go lightly on you. My ban will be swift and harsh.

Thank you for your time for reading this.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 4 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Bandut, Sniperwolf, s.J., The Crack Fox

Messages In This Thread
A bit more respect to the admins - by SoulRipper - 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: A bit more respect to the admins - by Biowulf - 09-12-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: A bit more respect to the admins - by Bandut - 09-12-2011, 06:07 PM
RE: A bit more respect to the admins - by Bender - 09-12-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: A bit more respect to the admins - by MikeyTheFox - 09-13-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: A bit more respect to the admins - by s.J. - 09-14-2011, 06:49 PM