[Closed] Operation Wolfpack
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558
Your Age: 18
Hours on server: 506+
RP Events you have been in: A lot. (10 or something)
RP Point Amount: 3
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1 Ban
Picture shows all Information of the bans:
[Image: B46uOZi.jpg?1]_______________
In Character Information
Date of Application: 2015-03-26
Date of birth: 1982-01-19
Place of Birth: Colonge, British Sector, West Germany. (10 Years later, he moved to London, then other 10 years later he moved to EvoCity)
Telephone Number: (UK Telephone Number, London) 020 4310 6719
Mobile: 020 4985 9010
Driver's License Number: GLED5909708490980
Why should we pick you over someone else for Operation Wolfpack: Alright. First of all, as I said before I was born in Colonge in Ex-West Germany. I lived there for 10 years too. So, obviously I can speak German Smile I've also speak English too, because I lived in a British Sector (West Germany was split to sectors. The American, the British and the French. East Germany was FULLY controlled by the Russians.) and then in the UK Cheese . What else... Of course, I'm training everyday. (Aiming, Shooting and all that guns stuff Tounge ) for almost 6 years. I've also got a gun licensce of course. I've also worked in one of the biggest Security Companies of EvoCity. Like "The Union" and the "Security Circle". Also, my clients were never dissapointed. They said that I did my job well. ALMOST ALL OF THEM said that. 
-Any more information, Mr. Burlington?
-Sure.
I'm not in the clan at the moment, and I really had to work somewhere. So, I decided to become a Gun Dealer (Legal Gun Dealer). Unfortuantly, I could not find any place to make a Gun Shop in London so, I've moved in EvoCity and opened a Gun Shop! 
-If you STILL need more information, I can, but UPON REQUEST!
What will you offer Operation Wolfpack: I'm a Gun Dealer, right? So, I have A LOTS of guns we can use for your clan. I also have a lots of kinds of transportation. Vans, Raptors and a lot of other stuff. And of course, I CAN OFFER YOU WHATEVER IS NEEDED!!!!
Character Bio: Michael M. Burlington was borned in Colonge, in the British Sector of the Ex-West Germany. (Westdeutschland). My father and my mother, were both Teachers. They loved their work so much. I would have prefered to be taught by my mother and father, but that was not possible, because they were both too busy, and I would have to go to school anyways. Anyways, I've learned speaking some Germany obviously, not that great, but I can speak a little bit. When I became 12, we all decided to move in the UK, and more specific, in London! Unfortuantly, 3 years later, my father and mother died in a Car Accident, so I become an Orphant Child. I was took to an Oprhant and when I finally became 18, they gave me some money so I can buy a house and start living. Do you know what I like? Guns. So much. Not because of video games, I just like them, it may sound weird but yes. So, I've decided to get a gun licence, and when I finally got it (Of Course, I did not become a Criminal...), but I've opened a Gun Shop in EvoCity. And I also started hunting, so I can practice. 3 Years later, I've joined a Security Company called the "The Union", they got shut down 3 years later, so I went to another company called "Security Circle". For some reason though, I feel that I should join another company... Will that be the "Operation Wolfpack"? 

Thanks for reading.
 Sinceraly,
 Michael M. Burlington

Messages In This Thread
[Closed] Operation Wolfpack - by Dick - 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Wolfpack - by Michael - 03-26-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Wolfpack - by Roachy - 03-27-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Wolfpack - by Gugazuga - 03-27-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Wolfpack - by Dick - 03-27-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Wolfpack - by Dick - 03-28-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Wolfpack - by Dick - 04-20-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: [Closed] Operation Wolfpack - by GeorgeTheBoy - 04-22-2015, 03:53 PM